Wednesday, October 1, 2008

An amazing new experience

Last night i had an exciting new experience with God. Lately i've been feeling like a real burden on the school, almost as if i don't belong here because the rest of my class graduated in May. I did a lot of crying out to the Lord last night, wanting rest, wanting friends who would support me, tired of loneliness and frustration.

Then, as i was brushing my teeth and getting ready for bed, i either thought about or heard Christ talking to me. He reminded me that He has gone through loneliness too. Reminding me of Peter's denial, He said: "One of my closest friends said he didn't know Me, three times. Can you imagine how that feels?" Hearing those words really comforted me, and i think brought me to a point in my relationship with Christ that i had never really experienced before. It was amazing! I loved it, and it helped me fall asleep feeling amazingly loved.

1 comment:

Razeno said...

Nobody is alone in this world because god is everywhere.
Be freind to others and all will be your freinds.

Razen from Nepal